See more photos on the previous page: Caractéristiques/ FR
FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS
The barge is 100 feet long and 15 feet wide.
ALEGRIA is presently operated as a luxury hotel-barge in the South of France, hosting a maximum of 4 passengers. A crew of 5 serves: a Captain, a Chef, a hostess, a tour-guide, a deck-hand
ALEGRIA is actually a perfect barge for being used as a PRIVATE BOAT. She has been meticulously maintained, having being a professional boat for 13 years.
- Superstructure designed by an architect; shipyard works
- Ouside heated pool
- 2 decks
- Electric canopy on one deck
- 2 double cabins, each with a bathroom
- Lounge and Dining-room
- Shower and WC/ crew
- Technical room
- Captain cabin with bath-room
- The wheel house can be enclosed with a teck-house: this is then an additional room (heated) for the Winter. For cruising this teck-house has to be removed (very low bridges!). Please see the photo below.
- Baudoin engine DK3
- Generator 11KW
- Battery 750 Amps/ 24V
- 2 battery chargers, invertor 5KW
- Hot water geyser and heating system
- Dirty waters purification unit
- Water storage 12000 l
- Fuel storage 3000 l
- Official mooring in a lovely village along the famous Canal du Midi (UNESCO World Heritage site), with water and electricity supply and a telephone/ Internet line.
"CERTIFICAT COMMUNAUTAIRE" ("Cruising licence", now called "Certificat de l'Union") valid till MAY 5 2028 (For an use as a passenger boat; It can be valid for another 3 years in the case of a personal purchase)